Whipped cream is a delicious topping that can be used when eating many breakfast foods or even as a snack. You can enjoy it with waffles, pie, pancakes, and fruit. Unfortunately, most recipes require exorbitant amounts of sugar that may be unhealthy to consume. That’s why we’re here to share how to make sugar-free whipped cream with a wonderful recipe that tastes just as good as regular whipped cream. Now, let’s get started.
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make your sugar-free whipped cream. By the end of this article, you’ll know how to make sugar-free whipped cream.
- Whisk – A whisk is a kitchen utensil used to beat liquid-based foods into a smooth consistency. You’ll need this to make your sugar-free whipped cream smooth.
- Electric Whisk – If you have an electric whisk or a whisk attachment for an electric mixer, that’s even better. You won’t have to whisk the cream into a smooth consistency manually!
- Heavy Whipping Cream – You can find a bottle of this at a convenience store or a grocery store. Depending on your eating habits, there are vegan options available. Pick the option best suited for you.
- Sugar Alternative – Whipped cream doesn’t need many ingredients; however, it does need sugar or a sugar alternative. You can purchase many sugar alternatives online. We recommend KAL Sure Stevia Monk Fruit Powder. This powder is a great healthy sugar alternative. It tastes wonderful, and it contains zero calories. This is an excellent alternative if you’re on a diet or trying to stay healthy. KAL Sure Stevia offers many products such as this one; you can find all of them here.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract is the most common extract used for whipped cream. You can also find it at a grocery store or convenience store. If you’re not a fan of vanilla, you can try other extract flavors.
This recipe is for a small bowl of whipped cream. If you’d like to make larger amounts, increase the sizes accordingly.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – You’ll need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Sugar Alternative – You’ll need the equivalent of three tablespoons of sugar. So, you’ll take your sugar alternative and measure three tablespoons.
- Vanilla Extract – You’ll need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract or whichever extract you choose to use.
Recipe (How to make sugar free whipped cream)
Please note that this recipe is tailored for a metal mixing bowl.
Step 1: You’ll place your metal bowl and whisks in the freezer for at least twenty minutes to ensure they are at the perfect temperature.
Step 2: Bring out the mixing bowl from the freezer and immediately place the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
Step 3: Use your whisk to beat the mixture until you begin to see peaks form. Once you see them forming, stop.
Step 4: You can serve immediately or choose to refrigerate for a few minutes before serving. If you’re not serving immediately, place it in the refrigerator until it’s time.
Voila! There’s how to make sugar-free whipped cream. Serve and enjoy your snack or meal!